Auditorium Cyberjaya Lakeside, Cyberjaya
GPS Coordinate 2° 56’ 4” N , 101° 38’ 24” E
Friday, Sept 13, 2013 from 9 AM to 6 PM & Saturday, Sept 14, 2013 from 6:30 AM to 8AM
Walk-in registrations are also welcome. Just come to the Goodie collection counter and bring the original form and 4 NST mastheads. And of course, pay the RM10 fee!
More info, call Nurin at 012-3551662
RED ADVENTURE SDN BHD (CIMB: 1441-0010797-05-8)
Fax or email the bank-in slip together with Registration form to 03-61869020 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful registration will be notified by phone.
On Ride day, bring along the original registration forms and bank-in slip together with four (4) New Straits Times mastheads to redeem goodie bags and t-shirts, and join the ride.
6:00AM Registration & goodies distribution
7:30AM Race briefing / Group photo / Doa
8:00AM Side events – Kids ride, etc
8:30AM Flag off (participants & celebrities). Life & Times Carnival
11:00AM First rider expected to arrive
12:30PM Last rider expected to arrive / Cut off time. Ride ends
1:00PM Lucky Draw / Quiz / Prize giving
- NST-Cyberjaya Green Ride 2013 (“Green Ride”) is open to all New Straits Times readers residing in Malaysia of all ages.
- Participants below 18 years of age must obtain consent/authorisation from their parents/guardian.
- Entry is on a ‘first-come, first-served’ basis and limited to the first 1,200 participants.
- All participants are to ensure that information submitted in the registration form is complete and accurate.
- For registration, please make a payment of RM10 to: RED ADVENTURE SDN BHD (CIMB BANK: 1441-0010797-05-8). Fax or email the bank-in slip together with the ORIGINAL registration form to 03-6186 9020 or email@example.com once the payment has been made.
- The confirmation of participation is ONLY VALID once the payment on the registration fee is successful and the participation receives a call from the organiser.
- Participants must bring along the original registration forms, bank-in slip and FOUR New Strait Times mastheads to redeem goodie bags and t-shirts on the race day.
- All entries are NOT TRANSFERABLE, NOT REFUNDABLE AND NOT DEFERRABLE.
- Non-Malaysian participants must ensure that they obtain all necessary entry, exit, health and other documents required related to participating in this food hunt. Please contact the necessary Consulate or Embassy for these additional requirements.
- By participating in the hunt, the participants agreed to abide by the rules and regulations set forth by the organisers.
- Participants must adhere to strict traffic rules and regulations; and safety requirement. Helmet is a must throughout the ride. The organisers reserve the right to disqualify any team found to have committed traffic offences.
- Indemnities: Every participant agrees to indemnify and keep the organisers, sponsors, servants and agents safe and harmless from and against any and all actions, claims, expenses or demands in respect of any loss, death, injury or property damage to participants or third parties however caused on or arising out of or in connection to this entry and their participation therein not-withstanding that the same may be contributed to or caused by negligence of the said organisers, sponsors, bodies, servants or agents. All participants will be required to sign the indemnity clause, which is included in the registration form.
- The organisers may, at their discretion refuse any entry, cancel or postpone the event without due notice in the event of any unforeseen circumstances. No claims of any kind arising from abandonment, cancellation or postponement of the event shall be entertained. Rules and regulations for the Green Ride shall be determined by the organisers.
- Disputes will NOT be entertained under any circumstances. The decision of awarding prizes and points by the organisers and panel of judges is final and binding.
- The organisers including but not limited to NSTP, Cyberview Sdn Bhd and Red Adventure reserve the right to publish and display the winners’ names, addresses and NRIC/Birth Cert No., their photographs and audio and/or visual recording for advertising and publicity purposes without compensation nor prior notification to the winners.
- The organisers including but not limited to NSTP, Cyberview Sdn Bhd and Red Adventure shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with that of similar value at any time without prior notice. All prizes are non-transferable.
- The organisers including but not limited to NSTP, Cyberview Sdn Bhd and Red Adventure reserve the right at any time without assigning any reasons to add, alter, modify, change or vary the terms and conditions, wholly or in part, at its absolute discretion.
- Participants are not able to limit the processing of their personal information for the contest. If you do not consent to the organiser including but not limited to NSTP, its agents, employees, and/or contractors processing your personal information for the contest, then you must not compete in the Green Ride.
- By participating in this contest, participants are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the Contest Terms and Conditions and decisions made by the organiser, its parent company, its subsidiaries, its employees and/or its agents.
- If there is any doubt of the interpretation of the terms and conditions, the decision of the judges shall be final and conclusive. No correspondence thereon will be entertained.
- For enquiries, please call 012-355 1662 – Narimah Samat or email firstname.lastname@example.org.