- Muhyiddin: Arrest of 3 meant to safeguard peace
- BANTING MURDERS: N. Pathmanabhan, three farm hands gets death
- BANTING MURDERS: Judge praises police investigators
- Trio detained for making seditious remarks
- BANTING MURDERS: Full Judgement
- New passport improvement
- British soldier hacked to death by Muslim terrorist
- BANTING MURDERS: Guilty verdict brings closure for victims' families
- BANTING MURDERS: Chronology of events
- Highway bridge collapses in US; people in water
- Five dead as police helicopter crashes in Venezuela
- End near if self denial continues
- Siti Hanisah conquers world's highest peak
- Giant Lego Star Wars X-Wing lands on NY's Times Square
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader More
New Straits Times Guess Da Ball! Contest
- The contest is open to all New Straits Times readers age 13 years and above, except employees of The New Straits Times Press (Malaysia) Berhad, its group of companies and their immediate family members.
- The contest will run for ten (10) days.
- Each winner is only entitled to win one prize.
- Participants are required to fill in their particulars and to correctly identify the position of the ball in the picture attached with each form. All ten (10) forms need to be compiled throughout the contest for ten (10) days from Wednesday – Friday (9 -18 May, 2012).
- The twelve (12) winners will be selected by way of lucky draws. The lucky draw will be held on 30 May, 2012 (Wednesday) at 11am at The New Straits Times Press (M) Bhd, Balai Berita, 31 Jalan Riong, 59100 Kuala Lumpur. In the event of a postponement or change of venue, a new date or venue will be duly announced.
- Only qualified entries with all correct answers will be entitled for the lucky draw.
- Only original contest forms will be accepted.
- By participating in this competition, participants agree to be bound by these rules and regulations and decision of NSTP.
- Winners will be officially notified either by post or telephone. The winners’ list will also be made available online at www.nst.com.my.
- NSTP reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of similar value without prior notice. All prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- Each winner or its representative MUST claim the prize within one (1) month from the date the letter of notification is sent to the winner. Failure to do so will result in the prizes being forfeited . NSTP shall not be responsible for any claims whatsoever thereafter from the winners.
- NSTP shall have the right to use any information and/or pictures of the participant for any purposes that it deems fit but not limited to marketing or/and any other promotional purposes.
- NSTP shall not bear the cost of travelling, accommodation and any other cost incurred by the participant for attending the lucky draw and the collection of prizes.
- Judges’ decision is binding and final and no correspondence thereon will be entertained.
- Entries dated 9th May 2012 until 18th May 2012 must reach us by 25th May 2012 before 6pm. Proof of posting will not be considered as proof of receipt.
- For further enquiries, please email to NST Brand Management Unit at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03-2282 3131 ext 5107.
Please send the entries
NST Guess Da Ball Contest
PO Box 10091,
Pejabat Pos Besar,
50700 Kuala Lumpur
or drop it at:
The Guard House
c/o The New Straits Times Press (M) Bhd,
Balai Berita, 31 Jalan Riong, 59100 Kuala Lumpur