- Riot in Singapore's Little India
- 5 Indian nationals killed in crash
- Cars burnt as workers riot in Singapore's Little India
- 5 killed in crash
- Murder of 3 sisters: Mother pleas for stop on rumours
- New PTPTN rules soon
- Rare riot shocks Singapore
- Lamborghini owners lodged report on evening of crash
- Boat with 13 commandos feared capsized
- Josiah Ng out of intensive care, stable
- Former RMAF chief Mohamed Ngah dies
- The real Bonnie and Clyde
- Thai PM calls elections as protesters fight on
- Malaysia-Brunei bridge opens
- 'No place for Shia' More
KUALA LUMPUR: As of October this year, the Kuala Lumpur City Hall (DBKL) has taken down 955,548 illegal buntings and other advertisements around the city, the Dewan Negara was told.
SHOWDOWN: Barisan Nasional is going all out to wrest the hottest urban seat in Kuala Lumpur back from the opposition, which it won by a narrow margin in the 2008 general election, writes Carisma Kapoor
KUALA LUMPUR: Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak announced yesterday the setting up of a parliamentary select committee on electoral reforms to put to rest any suspicion that there is manipulation by the government in the country’s electoral process.
KUALA LUMPUR: Fifteen food poisoning episodes involving 550 people have been reported nationwide since the start of Ramadan this month.