- Saiful Bukhari marries TV3 personality Nik Suryani Megat Deraman
- M'sian couple on Aussie rich list
- Vintage Apple computer auctioned off for $668,000
- Mom stabs 2-year old girl in head with scissors during tiff with hubby
- 'Only two solutions to avert disaster'
- PKR to file Balik Pulau petition
- FA Cup premier league results
- University lecturers to boost English in schools
- Actor Tyler Perry donates $100K to Ohio school
- 83pc of accidents due to human error
- Soccer: I got carried away with QPR, says ’naive’ Fernandes
- Thousands throng temples nationwide
- Police capable of handling gathering in PJ - Ahmad Zahid
- 1.3 million expected at Putrajaya youth fest
- Felda settlers stage protest More
KUALA LUMPUR: As of October this year, the Kuala Lumpur City Hall (DBKL) has taken down 955,548 illegal buntings and other advertisements around the city, the Dewan Negara was told.
SHOWDOWN: Barisan Nasional is going all out to wrest the hottest urban seat in Kuala Lumpur back from the opposition, which it won by a narrow margin in the 2008 general election, writes Carisma Kapoor
KUALA LUMPUR: Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak announced yesterday the setting up of a parliamentary select committee on electoral reforms to put to rest any suspicion that there is manipulation by the government in the country’s electoral process.
KUALA LUMPUR: Fifteen food poisoning episodes involving 550 people have been reported nationwide since the start of Ramadan this month.