- 4 killed in 3 cars and motorcycle crash at MRR2
- 18-year-old chef killed in motorcycle-taxi crash
- Nokia's affordable handphones
- 'Respect decision made by majority of Malaysians'
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader
- Govt agency head held over 'khalwat'
- Man held over housewife's death in abuse case
- 40ha of forest land razed in 12-hour forest fire
- Couple want missing daughter to return home
- Trio gets death for trafficking cannabis
- Ancelotti mulls future, praises Beckham
- Two in motorcycle convoy to Desaru killed in crash
- Small fire sends smoke into 787 cabin in Boston
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into US parade
- National hockey squad ready for world league semifinals More
KUALA LUMPUR: As of October this year, the Kuala Lumpur City Hall (DBKL) has taken down 955,548 illegal buntings and other advertisements around the city, the Dewan Negara was told.
SHOWDOWN: Barisan Nasional is going all out to wrest the hottest urban seat in Kuala Lumpur back from the opposition, which it won by a narrow margin in the 2008 general election, writes Carisma Kapoor
KUALA LUMPUR: Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak announced yesterday the setting up of a parliamentary select committee on electoral reforms to put to rest any suspicion that there is manipulation by the government in the country’s electoral process.
KUALA LUMPUR: Fifteen food poisoning episodes involving 550 people have been reported nationwide since the start of Ramadan this month.