- CYCLING: Josiah in major crash
- 5 Indian nationals killed in crash
- Riot in Singapore's Little India
- A town that's on its way to become a city
- Spanish 'ghost' airport goes up for sale
- 5 killed in crash
- Teenage boy drowns after getting trapped in quicksand
- Neocolonialism of our place names
- Egypt's General El-Sisi voted Person of the Year by Time readers
- Chinese-Brazilian satellite fails to enter orbit
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- HOCKEY: Malaysian Juniors beat England 4-2 in New Delhi
- Rare riot shocks Singapore
- FMM supports maintaining Saturday, Sunday as weekends in Selangor
- Small steps, big impact More
KUALA LUMPUR: As of October this year, the Kuala Lumpur City Hall (DBKL) has taken down 955,548 illegal buntings and other advertisements around the city, the Dewan Negara was told.
SHOWDOWN: Barisan Nasional is going all out to wrest the hottest urban seat in Kuala Lumpur back from the opposition, which it won by a narrow margin in the 2008 general election, writes Carisma Kapoor
KUALA LUMPUR: Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak announced yesterday the setting up of a parliamentary select committee on electoral reforms to put to rest any suspicion that there is manipulation by the government in the country’s electoral process.
KUALA LUMPUR: Fifteen food poisoning episodes involving 550 people have been reported nationwide since the start of Ramadan this month.