- PM launches new-look Proton Perdana as govt's official car
- MCA's '3 kingdom' battle
- Restaurant owner survives shooting
- IKEA recalls lamp following death of child
- 20 years on, no one forgets Highland Towers
- 'Fake' interpreter at Mandela event claims illness
- 2nd Penang bridge to be opened in Feb 2014
- Manhunt launched for bogus interpreter at Mandela’s memorial service
- New-look Perdana is govt official car
- Saudi beheads man for incest
- Asiana crash victim was run over twice
- Celebrations on hold
- 'Anwar unfit to be leader'
- Haniff Omar's son dies after falling into drain
- 'Time to put the past behind us' More
KUALA LUMPUR: As of October this year, the Kuala Lumpur City Hall (DBKL) has taken down 955,548 illegal buntings and other advertisements around the city, the Dewan Negara was told.
SHOWDOWN: Barisan Nasional is going all out to wrest the hottest urban seat in Kuala Lumpur back from the opposition, which it won by a narrow margin in the 2008 general election, writes Carisma Kapoor
KUALA LUMPUR: Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak announced yesterday the setting up of a parliamentary select committee on electoral reforms to put to rest any suspicion that there is manipulation by the government in the country’s electoral process.
KUALA LUMPUR: Fifteen food poisoning episodes involving 550 people have been reported nationwide since the start of Ramadan this month.