- 4 killed in 3 cars and motorcycle crash at MRR2
- Mother, daughter stranded at airport
- No extension — It’s 60 from July 1
- 18-year-old chef killed in motorcycle-taxi crash
- Four die in 4-vehicle crash
- Govt agency head held over 'khalwat'
- Preparing for the politics of change
- Two in motorcycle convoy to Desaru killed in crash
- 'Respect decision made by majority of Malaysians'
- Man held over housewife's death in abuse case
- Fadillah: Priority for Pan Borneo highway upgrade
- Husband's friend held over housewife's death
- Nokia's affordable handphones
- 'Chong Wei is my idol'
- Couple want missing daughter to return home More
NO MORE GRACE PERIOD: Navy to ensure they don't escape
KUALA LUMPUR: Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak announced yesterday the setting up of a parliamentary select committee on electoral reforms to put to rest any suspicion that there is manipulation by the government in the country’s electoral process.