- MH370 Tragedy: Authorities hope to deploy more AUVs: Hishammuddin
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Transcript shows ferry captain delayed evacuation
- 'Johor won't budge on Friendship Bridge'
- MH370 Tragedy: Bluefin-21 completes 6th mission, 7th mission commences
- Karpal Singh's Death: Pix gallery
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Captain, crew members arrested
- MH370 Tragedy: Drone diving to record level in plane search
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Captain says evacuation delayed for safety
- MH370 Tragedy: Search to be most costly ever at US$100mil: analysts
- Karpal Singh's Death: Liong Sik describes Karpal as a cheeky student
- Karpal Singh's Death: Bukit Gelugor MP killed in crash, son injured
- Karpal Singh's Death: "I told him to only go back this morning", says Gobind
- UPDATE: 6 dead, 9 missing in avalanche on Everest More
KUALA LUMPUR: The '2013 1 Million Women Purple Walk', scheduled to take place simultaneously nationwide on March 10, is postponed following the armed intrusion in Lahad Datu and several other locations in Sabah.
Women, Family and Community Development Deputy Minister Datuk Noriah Kasnon, in a statement today said, the event would be held at a date to be decided later.
"On behalf of the ministry, I have postponed the event due to the situation taking place in Lahad Datu and several other locations in Sabah," she said.
The event, in conjunction with the 2013 International Women's Day celebration, was expected to be opened by Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak.-- B