- MISSING MH370: Timeline of flight MH370
- MISSING MH370: Loud noise reported, believed linked to missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Search for missing jet covers mountainous, forest areas
- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Man claims possible sighting of airliner
- MISSING MH370: Aviation expert suggest 6 reasons for disappearance
- MISSING MH370: Raja Bomoh arrives to help find missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Military says missing jet changed course
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- MISSING MH370: Public should respect staff and passengers: MAS
- MISSING MH370: Terrorism cannot be ruled out : CIA
- MISSING MH370: Airline probing report 2 visited cockpit in 2011
- MISSING MH370: Chinese film stunt man on missing flight
- MISSING MH370: Geostrategist says passengers can sustain up to 2 months More
KUALA LUMPUR: The '2013 1 Million Women Purple Walk', scheduled to take place simultaneously nationwide on March 10, is postponed following the armed intrusion in Lahad Datu and several other locations in Sabah.
Women, Family and Community Development Deputy Minister Datuk Noriah Kasnon, in a statement today said, the event would be held at a date to be decided later.
"On behalf of the ministry, I have postponed the event due to the situation taking place in Lahad Datu and several other locations in Sabah," she said.
The event, in conjunction with the 2013 International Women's Day celebration, was expected to be opened by Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak.-- B