- Mom stabs 2-year old girl in head with scissors during tiff with hubby
- PKR to file Balik Pulau petition
- Stone Temple Pilots sue ex-frontman Scott Weiland
- Police capable of handling gathering in PJ - Ahmad Zahid
- M'sian couple on Aussie rich list
- Soccer: I got carried away with QPR, says ’naive’ Fernandes
- Police will appeal rejection of remand on trio, says Ahmad Zahid
- Paul Low resigns as Transparency International Malaysia president
- 2 coaches leave Manchester United
- Opposition agreed to hold peaceful gatherings but did opposite - Zahid
- Malaysian couple joins Aussie's billionaire club
- Giant Lego Star Wars X-Wing lands on NY's Times Square
- Five dead as police helicopter crashes in Venezuela
- 'Only two solutions to avert disaster'
- University lecturers to boost English in schools More
11,000 Facebook users respond to 'Finding Nayati' page
KUALA LUMPUR: Some 11,000 people responded to the Facebook site on Nayati Shamelin Moodliar, 12, the boy who went missing in Mont Kiara three days ago.
Thousands of messages flooded the site offering help and kind words to the boy's family.
One of the social network users, Lakhveer Kaur from Petaling Jaya wrote: "I pray to God to protect this child who is so important to his family. May God protect him and soften the kidnappers' heart to return the boy to his family."
On Twitter, the global community uses the hastags #FindNayatiMoodliar, #prayfornayati and #Nayati to spread the message.
The Dutch boy is believed to have been kidnapped while walking alone to an international school here about 300 metres from his home.