- MAS served beyond its normal duties: CEO
- 66,000 ICs issued to Sabah immigrants
- Birthday outing takes tragic turn
- ‘ Accept reality, Anwar’
- Mother, daughter stranded at airport
- Malaysia Airlines helps mum, child
- Zahid: Probe into Lahad Datu intrusion completed
- Mama proposes RM6,000 fee
- Malaysians easy target for London tricksters
- “I thought I knew him...”
- SUDIRMAN CUP: Kim Her stands by fading pair
- Guan Eng: State govt has the right to hold rally
- 'Rule of law crucial to nation's integrity'
- Water woes for KL, Selangor folk
- EPL: Wenger vows to spend More
1Malaysia Brothers will launched in Penang tomorrow
GEORGE TOWN -- A non-governmental organisation (NG0)) called 1Malaysia Brothers under the patronage of Plantation Industries and Commodities deputy minister Datuk Hamzah Zainuddin will launched in Penang tomorrow.
Its secretary-general Zainudin Jaafar said the NGO, chaired by Khoo Boon Eam, was formed two years ago to relay the message to Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak that he still received solid support from the people of Penang.
He said its 283 committee members comprised of representatives of the various communities in Penang, especially on the island.
Zainuddin said the objective of 1Brothers Malaysia was to give support to the Barisan Nasional especially the Prime Minister who had toiled tirelessly to develop the nation. -- BERNAMA