- Muhyiddin: Arrest of 3 meant to safeguard peace
- BANTING MURDERS: N. Pathmanabhan, three farm hands gets death
- BANTING MURDERS: Judge praises police investigators
- Trio detained for making seditious remarks
- BANTING MURDERS: Full Judgement
- New passport improvement
- British soldier hacked to death by Muslim terrorist
- BANTING MURDERS: Guilty verdict brings closure for victims' families
- BANTING MURDERS: Chronology of events
- Highway bridge collapses in US; people in water
- Five dead as police helicopter crashes in Venezuela
- End near if self denial continues
- Siti Hanisah conquers world's highest peak
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader
- Suspicion grows over swift selection of MB More
1MDB Foundation extended aid totalling RM160,000
DUNGUN: The 1Malaysia Development Berhad (1MDB) Foundation today extended aid totalling RM160,000 to 1,000 fishermen, farmers, and disabled and elderly people from the Dungun parliamentary constituency.
The recipients get between RM100 and RM200 each and household items to help ease their burden, said Ihsan Perdana Head of Media and Public Relations Datuk Zahari Sulaiman.
He said the 1MDB Foundation has allocated RM160,000 for each parliamentary constituency to be distributed to the needy.
The 1MDB Foundation also give out aid for medical treatment and education, he told reporters at the presentation of the aid at an Aidilfitri open house hosted by the Umno Dungun division here today.
The aid was handed out by Umno Supreme Council member Datuk Idris Haron who is also Member of Parliament for Tangga Batu, Malacca.
Present was Member of Parliament for Dungun Datuk Matulidi Jusoh and Dungun Umno division chief Datuk Dr Rosli Mat Hassan. - Bernama