- Saiful Bukhari marries TV3 personality Nik Suryani Megat Deraman
- Vintage Apple computer auctioned off for $668,000
- M'sian couple on Aussie rich list
- Mom stabs 2-year old girl in head with scissors during tiff with hubby
- 'Only two solutions to avert disaster'
- FA Cup premier league results
- PKR to file Balik Pulau petition
- Google eyes Waze as Facebook targets hot Web maps property
- Malaysia targets 28 million foreign tourists next year - Nazri
- King launches 'Colours of 1Malaysia' at Dataran Merdeka
- University lecturers to boost English in schools
- Suspected rebels injure India ruling party leaders
- Actor Tyler Perry donates $100K to Ohio school
- UK zookeeper dies from tiger attack injuries
- Obama sees terror threat reduced to pre-9/11 level More
TUARAN: Two men were killed and two others injured after the Kancil car they were travelling in was involved in a head-on accident with a lorry at Km7 of Jalan Sulaman here today.
Tuaran Fire & Rescue Station acting chief Faidizal Abbullah said the dead were front-seat passenger Shalizan Azman, 33, and a rear-seat passenger, Khairul Atdeen Shah, in his 20s.
The injured driver of the car, Abdul Jumat Abdul Hussin, 23, and the other rear-seat passenger, Hairul Matiasin, 34, were rushed to Tuaran Hospital in an ambulance, he told Bernama.
The lorry driver was unhurt, he said.
"The car was going from Kota Kinabalu to Tuaran while the 10-tonne lorry was going in the opposition direction when the accident happened at 7.40 am," he said.
Faidizal said nine firemen were sent in a truck to the scene of the accident and they helped to remove the bodies and the injured who were trapped in the car. -- BERNAMA