- Police denied photo of Adam Adli being handcuffed was taken at the Jinjang police station
- ‘ Accept reality, Anwar’
- 66,000 ICs issued to Sabah immigrants
- Malaysia Airlines helps mum, child
- Mama proposes RM6,000 fee
- Birthday outing takes tragic turn
- SUDIRMAN CUP: Kim Her stands by fading pair
- Mother and two-month-old baby died in after ramming into an electric pole
- “I thought I knew him...”
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader
- Zahid: Probe into Lahad Datu intrusion completed
- Epileptic woman who stayed alone found dead
- MAS served beyond its normal duties: CEO
- Police solved Pakistani murder
- Mother, daughter stranded at airport More
KUALA LUMPUR: Yang di-Pertuan Agong Tuanku Abdul Halim Mu'adzam Shah today conferred bravery awards on 205 officers and members of the Royal Malaysian Police (PDRM) in conjunction with the 125th Police Day celebration.
Raja Permaisuri Agong Tuanku Hajah Haminah was also present at the investiture ceremony held at Istana Negara, here.
Internal Security and Public Order director Datuk Salleh Mat Rasid and PDRM Logistics Department director Datuk Zulkifli Abdullah who led the list of recipients, were conferred the Darjah Panglima Gagah Pasukan Polis (PGPP).
Twenty-four officers received the Darjah Panglima Setia Pasukan Polis (PSPP), including federal Commercial Crime CID deputy director Datuk Tajudin Md Isa, Special Operations Force deputy chief Datuk Ayob Khan Mydin Pitchay and Perlis police chief Zull Aznam Haron.
Also present at the ceremony were Deputy Home Ministers Datuk Abu Seman Yusop and Datuk Lee Chee Leong, and Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Ismail Omar. Tuanku Abdul Halim also presented the Darjah Pahlawan Pasukan Polis to 39 recipients, Kesatria Pasukan Polis to nine and Bentara Pasukan Polis to 131.
This ceremony was the second after a similar one held last Tuesday with 126 recipients.