- 3 Lamborghinis up in flames
- Two killed in six-vehicle pile up near Senawang
- Three Lamborghinis go up in flames in pile-up
- FLOOD: East coast may be hit by second flood wave
- Football: 2014 World Cup team-by-team guide
- World Cup draw 2014: Spain kick off with Dutch rematch, England handed tough
- 'Make Sunni Islam official religion'
- Soi Lek's son up for MCA veep post
- World Cup draw 2014: Brazil will host "Cup of Cups" - Brazil president
- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- 2013 SEA GAMES: Malaysia wins first gold from Wushu
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- Xbox One makes hot debut as console war revs up
- Flood relief boat capsized, six passengers escape death
- 'Extend AP system to 2020 to help Bumis' More
SEREMBAN: Three cybercafes suspected to be involved in illegal gambling activities were raided by the authorities in an integrated operation around the city, last night.
The operation which began at 10pm and ended at about 3am today, was carried out by a team from the State police headquarters's Secret Societies, Gambling and Vice (D7) and Negeri Sembilan Islamic Affairs Department (JHEAINS).
State CID chief, ACP Hamdan Majid said during the raid, 19 individuals including a woman who was a customer and caretakers of the premises were detained.
"All those arrested were aged between 27 to 75. We also seized 64 computers believed to be used for Internet gambling activities," he said when contacted here today.
He said the operation was conducted in Taman Margosa, Ampangan and Taman Perindustrian Oakland, Seremban 2. -- BERNAMA