- Police classify death of man in lock-up as murder
- BANTING MURDER: N. Pathmanabhan, three farm hands gets death
- British soldier hacked to death by Muslim terrorist
- RON97 price down by 20 sen
- 18 protestors detain for ignoring police orders to disperse
- 'Opposition reps are anarchists': Tunku Aziz
- S. Korean girl killed by suicide jumper
- IGP: Zero tolerance for street crimes
- Public advised not to visit places with leptospirosis cases
- PKR may postpone party election this November
- Britain calls emergency meeting after man killed in London
- Police deny photo of Adam Adli being handcuffed was taken at the Jinjang police station
- US soldier accused of secretly taping naked women
- Toddler drowns in pail of water
- Moyes is the real deal More
KOTA BARU: Three friends were killed after the car they were travelling in collided with a lorry at Bukit Cina near Kok Lanas, here on Wednesday.
The victims were identified as car driver Eyu Win Lee, 30; his two passengers - Tan Phei Shia and Wee Wai Hwa, both 24.
The three who suffered serious head and bodily injuries, died instantly in the 7.30pm incident.
Acting district police chief Deputy Superintendent Ahmad Zaki Ibrahim said the lorry driver who had yet to be identified, was believed to have escaped unhurt.
He said initial investigation showed that the car driver had lost control of the vehicle and resulting in the vehicle skidding into the opposite lane and collided head-on with the lorry, which was travelling from Kota Baru to Machang.