- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Man claims possible sighting of airliner
- MISSING MH370: Fake passport bearers bought tickets together
- MISSING MH370: Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- MISSING MH370: PM: Govt will review all protocols, upgrade KLIA's security
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Debris near Tho Chu island not from MH370
- Kids begged father not to go
- MISSING MH370: Chinese passengers family members arrive at KLIA
- MISSING MH370 : Businessman who cancels flight shocked over missing MAS plane
- MISSING MH370: Search in coastal areas
- MISSING MH370: US dispatch two ships, aircraft to assist SAR operation
- MISSING MH370: Hijacking not ruled out
- Chong Wei is king again
- MISSING MH370: Pix Gallery Day 2 More
KUALA LUMPUR: The International Agriculture, Horticulture and Agro tourism Exhibition (MAHA) 2012, to be held at the Malaysia Agro Exposition Park Serdang (Maeps) from Nov 23 to Dec 2, is expected to attract more than three million visitors.
MAHA 2012 Project Director Anas Ahmad Nasarudin said the expo themed 'Agriculture Transformation through Innovation' would feature products to showcase the success achieved in the agriculture and agro based sector, through local and foreign technology and innovation.
Anas, who is also the Chief Executive of Marditech Corporation Sdn Bhd, said MAHA 2012 would also be a platform for youths to venture into agriculture and agro based sector which offers lucrative returns.
"MAHA this year would involve the participation of about 20 countries, including Australia, Argentina, Brazil, Brunei, Chile, Singapore, Korea, India, Hong Kong, Indonesia and Pakistan," said Anas during an interview on Bernama Radio24 Ala Carte Pagi programme today.
He added that MAHA 2012 would provide a suitable platform for the local business community to expand markets for their products at the international level. -- BERNAMA