- CYCLING: Josiah in major crash
- 5 Indian nationals killed in crash
- Haniff Omar's son dies after falling into drain
- A town that's on its way to become a city
- 'Sound of Music' actress dies at 91
- Teenage boy drowns after getting trapped in quicksand
- First catenary traffic light launched
- Riot in Singapore's Little India
- 17 shoplots gutted in morning blaze
- Spanish 'ghost' airport goes up for sale
- 5 killed in crash
- Petronas reports major gas find
- House owners return to begin the big clean-up
- Rare riot shocks Singapore
- Neocolonialism of our place names More
KUALA LUMPUR: The International Agriculture, Horticulture and Agro tourism Exhibition (MAHA) 2012, to be held at the Malaysia Agro Exposition Park Serdang (Maeps) from Nov 23 to Dec 2, is expected to attract more than three million visitors.
MAHA 2012 Project Director Anas Ahmad Nasarudin said the expo themed 'Agriculture Transformation through Innovation' would feature products to showcase the success achieved in the agriculture and agro based sector, through local and foreign technology and innovation.
Anas, who is also the Chief Executive of Marditech Corporation Sdn Bhd, said MAHA 2012 would also be a platform for youths to venture into agriculture and agro based sector which offers lucrative returns.
"MAHA this year would involve the participation of about 20 countries, including Australia, Argentina, Brazil, Brunei, Chile, Singapore, Korea, India, Hong Kong, Indonesia and Pakistan," said Anas during an interview on Bernama Radio24 Ala Carte Pagi programme today.
He added that MAHA 2012 would provide a suitable platform for the local business community to expand markets for their products at the international level. -- BERNAMA