- MH192: Bangalore bound flight made an air turn-back
- MH192 Update: Aircraft lands safely at KLIA
- MH370 Tragedy: NOK committee to set date for 'no survivors' announcement
- Karpal Singh's Death: The Tiger is finally put to rest
- Karpal Singh's Death: Nawawi apologises to Karpal's family
- Tour bus tragedy updates : UK tourist identified as victim
- GOOGLE: Malaysia’s Top 10 Trending Searches on Google
- MH370 Tragedy: Police have recorded statements from 260 people
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- Tour bus falls into ravine, 1 died
- Nigeria gunmen raze teachers residence at girls school
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- Karpal Singh's Death: The final tour
- Mercedes, BMW chase ultra rich clients with new high end cars
- Anwar Ibrahim reiterates support for hudud More
KUALA LUMPUR: The International Agriculture, Horticulture and Agro tourism Exhibition (MAHA) 2012, to be held at the Malaysia Agro Exposition Park Serdang (Maeps) from Nov 23 to Dec 2, is expected to attract more than three million visitors.
MAHA 2012 Project Director Anas Ahmad Nasarudin said the expo themed 'Agriculture Transformation through Innovation' would feature products to showcase the success achieved in the agriculture and agro based sector, through local and foreign technology and innovation.
Anas, who is also the Chief Executive of Marditech Corporation Sdn Bhd, said MAHA 2012 would also be a platform for youths to venture into agriculture and agro based sector which offers lucrative returns.
"MAHA this year would involve the participation of about 20 countries, including Australia, Argentina, Brazil, Brunei, Chile, Singapore, Korea, India, Hong Kong, Indonesia and Pakistan," said Anas during an interview on Bernama Radio24 Ala Carte Pagi programme today.
He added that MAHA 2012 would provide a suitable platform for the local business community to expand markets for their products at the international level. -- BERNAMA