- PKR to file Balik Pulau petition
- Mom stabs 2-year old girl in head with scissors during tiff with hubby
- M'sian couple on Aussie rich list
- Police capable of handling gathering in PJ - Ahmad Zahid
- 'Only two solutions to avert disaster'
- Stone Temple Pilots sue ex-frontman Scott Weiland
- Soccer: I got carried away with QPR, says ’naive’ Fernandes
- University lecturers to boost English in schools
- Saiful Bukhari marries TV3 personality Nik Suryani Megat Deraman
- Judge orders Philadelphia faith-healing couple held in son’s death
- Thousands throng temples nationwide
- Paul Low resigns as Transparency International Malaysia president
- Malaysian couple joins Aussie's billionaire club
- Pakatan rally at Dataran PJ
- Opposition agreed to hold peaceful gatherings but did opposite - Zahid More
KUALA LUMPUR: The International Agriculture, Horticulture and Agro tourism Exhibition (MAHA) 2012, to be held at the Malaysia Agro Exposition Park Serdang (Maeps) from Nov 23 to Dec 2, is expected to attract more than three million visitors.
MAHA 2012 Project Director Anas Ahmad Nasarudin said the expo themed 'Agriculture Transformation through Innovation' would feature products to showcase the success achieved in the agriculture and agro based sector, through local and foreign technology and innovation.
Anas, who is also the Chief Executive of Marditech Corporation Sdn Bhd, said MAHA 2012 would also be a platform for youths to venture into agriculture and agro based sector which offers lucrative returns.
"MAHA this year would involve the participation of about 20 countries, including Australia, Argentina, Brazil, Brunei, Chile, Singapore, Korea, India, Hong Kong, Indonesia and Pakistan," said Anas during an interview on Bernama Radio24 Ala Carte Pagi programme today.
He added that MAHA 2012 would provide a suitable platform for the local business community to expand markets for their products at the international level. -- BERNAMA