- 3 Lamborghinis up in flames
- Anwar's creepy cameo
- Man sorry for assault on wife
- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- Death of Mandela: Passing of a great leader
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- FLOOD: Flood victims at relief centres exceed 50,000
- Floods fail to deter couple
- 'Cult followers may be out for more hits'
- FLOOD : Kemaman residents say this is the worst
- Tribute to King of Thailand
- PM's speech inspirational, motivating'
- Indian court orders fresh trial for Bollywood's Khan
- Jln Cenderawasih permanently closed since Nov 15: DBKL
- Flood relief boat capsized, six passengers escape death More
BACHOK -- The majority of over 30,000 teachers in Kelantan are now Barisan Nasional (BN) supporters, a good sign that BN is capable of recapturing the state from PAS in the coming general election.
Kelantan Umno liaison deputy chief, Datuk Dr Awang Adek Hussin said they were also willing to work hard to ensure BN would be back in power in the state after the elections.
"They had much confidence in each programme organised (by Umno) of late," he said after opening a 1Malaysia Teachers' Gathering at the Bachok District Education Office, here, today. - Bernama