- PM launches new-look Proton Perdana as govt's official car
- MCA's '3 kingdom' battle
- Restaurant owner survives shooting
- 'Fake' interpreter at Mandela event claims illness
- IKEA recalls lamp following death of child
- 20 years on, no one forgets Highland Towers
- 2nd Penang bridge to be opened in Feb 2014
- Manhunt launched for bogus interpreter at Mandela’s memorial service
- New-look Perdana is govt official car
- Asiana crash victim was run over twice
- Saudi beheads man for incest
- Celebrations on hold
- Haniff Omar's son dies after falling into drain
- 'Anwar unfit to be leader'
- 'Time to put the past behind us' More
BESUT: Four men were held this morning for siphoning diesel from lorry tankers scheduled to deliver fuel to several petrol stations in Kelantan here today.
Three lorry tanker drivers from a leading petroleum company and a private lorry tanker operator, all aged between 40 and 50, were arrested in a location at Kampung Lak Lok near here.