- Mom stabs 2-year old girl in head with scissors during tiff with hubby
- Soccer: I got carried away with QPR, says ’naive’ Fernandes
- Opposition agreed to hold peaceful gatherings but did opposite - Zahid
- Five dead as police helicopter crashes in Venezuela
- AirAsia may order 50 more Airbus jets - CEO
- WHO to help Saudi Arabia investigate coronavirus before haj
- Elizabeth Taylor’s first wedding dress up for auction
- Patient falls from ambulance and dies in Brazil
- Paul Low resigns as Transparency International Malaysia president
- Malaysian couple joins Aussie's billionaire club
- TV News Twitter account hacked by Syrian Electronic Army
- English player charged with betting breaches
- 18 hurt in shuttle bus crash near US airport
- Giant Lego Star Wars X-Wing lands on NY's Times Square
- Chile blocks world’s highest mine project More
PETALING JAYA: Four players from the under-22 squad (U-22) have been dropped from the AFC Cup qualifying round in Myanmar as they are still nursing their injuries.
U-22 squad coach Ong Kim Swee said they were Mohamad Zuber Mohamad Azmi, Wan Ahmad Amirzafran Wan Nadris, Muhammad Syazwan Tajuddin and Mohamad Raphi Azizan Mariappen.
"Although they are not joining the Myanmar outing, they are listed as substitute players," he told reporters after putting 23 U-22 players through their paces at the FAM ground here today.
"I may have to change players in every match to avoid fatigue as we are expected to play in the afternoon sun except for the home team who are playing at night," said Kim Swee.
The national squad will leave for Myanmar on Thursday before their opening encounter with South Korea on Saturday.
Malaysia have been drawn in the G Group along with South Korea, Vietnam, Taiwan, the Philippines and Myanmar.
The Malaysian line-up:
Mohd Farhan Abu Bakar, Mohd Izham Tarmizi Roslan, Mohd Nazmi Faiz Mansor, D. Saarvindran, Mohd Fadhli Mohd Shas, Mohd Irfan Fazail (captain), Wan Zaharulnizam Wan Zakaria, A. Thamil Arasu, Shahrul Mohd Saad, Gary Steven Robbat, Nazirul Naim Che Hashim, Mohammad Amer Saidin, Mohamad Fandi Othman, Syahrul Azwari Ibrahim, Ahmad Hazwan Bakri, Mohd Azzizan Nordin, Muhamad Ilham Amirullah Razali, Ashri Chuchu, Mohd Rozaimi Abdul Rahman, Mohd Azrif Nasrulhaq Badrul Hisham, Mohd Aminuddin Mohd Noor, Muhammad Ariff Farhan Mohd Isa, and Wan Zack Haikal Wan Mohd Noor. -- BERNAMA