- MH192: Bangalore bound flight made an air turn-back
- MH192 Update: Aircraft lands safely at KLIA
- MH370 Tragedy: NOK committee to set date for 'no survivors' announcement
- Karpal Singh's Death: The Tiger is finally put to rest
- Karpal Singh's Death: Nawawi apologises to Karpal's family
- GOOGLE: Malaysia’s Top 10 Trending Searches on Google
- Tour bus tragedy updates : UK tourist identified as victim
- MH370 Tragedy: Police have recorded statements from 260 people
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- MH192: Passengers express relief and gratitude to heroic pilot
- MISSING MH370: Debris found at Straits of Malacca
- MISSING MH370: MAS 'shocked' by report on co-pilot
- Tour bus falls into ravine, 1 died
- 'Unidentified plane is MH370'
- Nigeria gunmen raze teachers residence at girls school More
A. Samad Said detained for making seditious remarks
KUALA LUMPUR: National laureate Datuk A. Samad Said has been detained for making seditious remarks on Merdeka Day eve celebrations.
Dang Wangi police chief Assistant Commissioner Zainuddin Ahmad confirmed the arrest and said that the 72-year-old was being brought to the headquarters.
A. Samad would be questioned on a YouTube clip that has been circulating on social media sites which showed him reciting poetry and a man charging onto the stage and grabbing a few Sang Saka Malaya flags placed nearby on the eve of Merdeka Day.