- CYCLING: Josiah in major crash
- 5 Indian nationals killed in crash
- A town that's on its way to become a city
- Haniff Omar's son dies after falling into drain
- Riot in Singapore's Little India
- Teenage boy drowns after getting trapped in quicksand
- 17 shoplots gutted in morning blaze
- 'Sound of Music' actress dies at 91
- Spanish 'ghost' airport goes up for sale
- 5 killed in crash
- First catenary traffic light launched
- Petronas reports major gas find
- House owners return to begin the big clean-up
- Rare riot shocks Singapore
- Neocolonialism of our place names More
PUTRAJAYA: An unemployed woman, who was detained with Khalil Afendi Abd Hamid who ran amok at the Prime Minister's Department last Monday, was charged with threatening a policeman and with carrying a sword.
Muhdalena Ahmad, 28, was charged at the Putrajaya Sessions Court, which was presiding at the Putrajaya Hospital today, where she is still being warded.
She claimed trial to committing the offences at Complex B, PMO in Precint 1, Putrajaya, at 230pm on July 9.
Judge Mohd Kafli Che Ali granted her bail of RM10,000 with one surety for both the charges and fixed Aug 29 for mention.
In the incident, Muhdalena was shot but survived. Khalil Afendi, however, died after he was shot in the groin and hand.