- Police denied photo of Adam Adli being handcuffed was taken at the Jinjang police station
- ‘ Accept reality, Anwar’
- 66,000 ICs issued to Sabah immigrants
- Malaysia Airlines helps mum, child
- Birthday outing takes tragic turn
- Mama proposes RM6,000 fee
- SUDIRMAN CUP: Kim Her stands by fading pair
- Mother and two-month-old baby died in after ramming into an electric pole
- “I thought I knew him...”
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader
- Zahid: Probe into Lahad Datu intrusion completed
- Epileptic woman who stayed alone found dead
- MAS served beyond its normal duties: CEO
- Police solved Pakistani murder
- Mother, daughter stranded at airport More
PUTRAJAYA: An unemployed woman, who was detained with Khalil Afendi Abd Hamid who ran amok at the Prime Minister's Department last Monday, was charged with threatening a policeman and with carrying a sword.
Muhdalena Ahmad, 28, was charged at the Putrajaya Sessions Court, which was presiding at the Putrajaya Hospital today, where she is still being warded.
She claimed trial to committing the offences at Complex B, PMO in Precint 1, Putrajaya, at 230pm on July 9.
Judge Mohd Kafli Che Ali granted her bail of RM10,000 with one surety for both the charges and fixed Aug 29 for mention.
In the incident, Muhdalena was shot but survived. Khalil Afendi, however, died after he was shot in the groin and hand.