- Man sorry for assault on wife
- Anwar's creepy cameo
- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- Death of Mandela: Passing of a great leader
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- FLOOD: Flood victims at relief centres exceed 50,000
- FLOOD : Kemaman residents say this is the worst
- 'Cult followers may be out for more hits'
- Tribute to King of Thailand
- Floods fail to deter couple
- PM's speech inspirational, motivating'
- Jln Cenderawasih permanently closed since Nov 15: DBKL
- Indian court orders fresh trial for Bollywood's Khan
- 11,000 go without power in Terengganu
- Malaysia's national economic transformation initiatives won world's accolades More
Account officer charged with CBT involving RM11,449
KUALA LUMPUR: An account officer at a security company today pleaded not guilty at the Sessions Court here to criminal breach of trust (CBT) involving employees' salaries totalling RM11,449 last month.
Tuhul Muntako Wasito, 25, from Kg Padang Balang, Sentul, was alleged to have commited the offence at the office of Anirass Gaya Security Services Sdn Bhd at No 2C, Jalan Pahang Barat, Sentul between July 6 and 7.
He was charged under Section 408 of the Penal Code which carries a maximum jail term of 14 years and whipping and fines upon conviction.
Judge Datuk Rozana Ali Yusoff allowed Tuhul bail of RM5,000 in one surety and fixed Oct 5 for case management. -- BERNAMA