- 'We are ready to move forward'
- Low aims for bold anti-graft measures
- Nokia's affordable handphones
- GST implementation to add up to RM27b to Malaysia's income
- Clean water supply in Selangor, KL steadily decreasing: Syabas
- ‘Opposition chaos agenda’ claim
- Govt agency head held over 'khalwat'
- Small fire sends smoke into 787 cabin in Boston
- Saiful, Nik Suryani to tie the knot
- Chef detained in connection with wife's murder
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader
- New Xbox more than a game console
- Cool, cool hills
- Poul-Erik Hoyer Larsen is the new President of BWF
- Ferguson praises 'amazing' Beckham's longevity More
Account officer charged with CBT involving RM11,449
KUALA LUMPUR: An account officer at a security company today pleaded not guilty at the Sessions Court here to criminal breach of trust (CBT) involving employees' salaries totalling RM11,449 last month.
Tuhul Muntako Wasito, 25, from Kg Padang Balang, Sentul, was alleged to have commited the offence at the office of Anirass Gaya Security Services Sdn Bhd at No 2C, Jalan Pahang Barat, Sentul between July 6 and 7.
He was charged under Section 408 of the Penal Code which carries a maximum jail term of 14 years and whipping and fines upon conviction.
Judge Datuk Rozana Ali Yusoff allowed Tuhul bail of RM5,000 in one surety and fixed Oct 5 for case management. -- BERNAMA