- MISSING MH370: MAS 'shocked' by report on co-pilot
- MISSING MH370: Timeline of flight MH370
- MISSING MH370: Search for missing jet covers mountainous, forest areas
- MISSING MH370: Loud noise reported, believed linked to missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Aviation expert suggests 6 reasons for disappearance
- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Raja Bomoh arrives to help find missing plane
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Man claims possible sighting of airliner
- MISSING MH370: Vietnam scales down SAR
- MISSING MH370: Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- MISSING MH370: China says SAR efforts expanded to land areas
- MISSING MH370: Military says missing jet changed course
- MISSING MH370: 600,000 scan satellites images for clues
- MISSING MH370: Unlikely to be terrorist event: Interpol head More
IPOH: The mother of actress Catriona Ross, Siti Zawiyah Abd Rahman, 63, was among three killed in an accident involving a car and an express bus at Kilometer 61.8 Jalan Raya Timur-Barat, near Gerik, early this morning.
Two others who perished in the 1am accident were identified as Sitah Abdullah, 53, and Norini Abdul Ghani, 43, who were also in the car with Siti.
Gerik police chief Supt Abdul Manab Baharum said all three died at the scene while the driver of the car, Mustapa Che Su, 54, was admitted at the Taiping Hospital with serious injuries.
"The Proton Saga car driven by Mustapa was trying to overtake a number of cars when it crashed head-on with an express bus that was coming from the
opposite direction, before landing in a ditch," he said.
He said the car was on its way to Gerik from Jeli when the accident happened.
Abdul Manap said all 29 passengers in the express bus were not injured. Bernama