- One million residents in Selangor, KL to face water disruption from Tuesday
- 'Fake' interpreter at Mandela event claims illness
- Bad weather forces emergency landing for helicopter in Bintulu
- Filthy, disabled children found at grim Australian incest farm
- Queen Elizabeth went nuts over nibbles, court told
- Anger over Mandela death 'picture'
- 39 dead from plague in Madagascar: government
- Cancer cases up 11%, breast cancer by a fifth: WHO
- HOCKEY: Juniors come good
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- Chong Wei cruises to victory
- Norway offers to fill empty Swedish prison cells
- 3 Japanese firms keen to participate in S'pore-KL rail link project: PM
- Chinese flyby of asteroid shows space rock is "rubble"
- Malaysia lose to Thailand, Myanmar in sepak takraw More
SUNGAI PETANI: Yang di-Pertuan Agong Tuanku Abdul Halim Mu'adzam Shah and Raja Permaisuri Agong Tuanku Hajah Haminah took part in a golf tournament today in conjunction with His Majesty's 84th birthday.
The tournament at Cinta Sayang Golf & Country Club, here, was also participated by members of the Kedah royal court as well as state dignitaries.
Among them were the Kedah Council of Regency chairman who is also Tuanku Abdul Halim's younger brother Datuk Seri Tunku Annuar Sultan Badlishah, Tan Sri Tunku Sallehuddin Sultan Badlishah, Datuk Seri Tunku Abdul Hamid Thani Sultan Badlishah and His Majesty's daughter Datuk Seri Tunku Puteri Intan Safinaz. - Bernama