- MH370 Tragedy: Authorities hope to deploy more AUVs: Hishammuddin
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Transcript shows ferry captain delayed evacuation
- Karpal Singh's Death: Some mourners are still in disbelief
- Karpal Singh's Death: "I told him to only go back this morning", says Gobind
- MH370 Tragedy: Search to be most costly ever at US$100mil: analysts
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- Karpal Singh's Death: Bukit Gelugor MP killed in crash, son injured
- Don't be apologetic in defending national interests, media told
- 7.5-quake rattles southern Mexico: USGS
- Public urged to take precautionary measures against MERS
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for captain
- NSTP wins big at MPI-Petronas Awards
- Karpal Singh's Death: Abdullah lauds Karpal's life of service
- Karpal Singh's Death: He was St Xavier's Institution most illustrious son More
AirAsia named Skytrax's World Best Low Cost Airline
KUALA LUMPUR -- AirAsia Bhd has been named as Skytrax's World Best Low Cost Airline for the fourth consecutive year in the recent Skytrax World Airline Survey.
AirAsia Chief Executive Officer Tan Sri Tony Fernandes said the award is great news to the carrier.
"AirAsia was also named Best Low Cost Airline - Asia, for the fourth consecutive year ceremony," said Fernandes, who received the prestigious awards at the Farnborough International Airshow in London, in a statement today.
AirAsia has flown over 150 million guests since it was established 10 years ago with a mission to democratise air travel in the region and has been operationally profitable since its inception. - Bernama