- PM launches new-look Proton Perdana as govt's official car
- MCA's '3 kingdom' battle
- Restaurant owner survives shooting
- 'Fake' interpreter at Mandela event claims illness
- IKEA recalls lamp following death of child
- 20 years on, no one forgets Highland Towers
- 2nd Penang bridge to be opened in Feb 2014
- Manhunt launched for bogus interpreter at Mandela’s memorial service
- New-look Perdana is govt official car
- Asiana crash victim was run over twice
- Saudi beheads man for incest
- Celebrations on hold
- Haniff Omar's son dies after falling into drain
- 'Anwar unfit to be leader'
- 'Time to put the past behind us' More
AirAsia named Skytrax's World Best Low Cost Airline
KUALA LUMPUR -- AirAsia Bhd has been named as Skytrax's World Best Low Cost Airline for the fourth consecutive year in the recent Skytrax World Airline Survey.
AirAsia Chief Executive Officer Tan Sri Tony Fernandes said the award is great news to the carrier.
"AirAsia was also named Best Low Cost Airline - Asia, for the fourth consecutive year ceremony," said Fernandes, who received the prestigious awards at the Farnborough International Airshow in London, in a statement today.
AirAsia has flown over 150 million guests since it was established 10 years ago with a mission to democratise air travel in the region and has been operationally profitable since its inception. - Bernama