- MISSING MH370: Fishermen find life raft near PD
- MISSING MH370: Family members attends late night briefing
- MISSING MH370: MAS 'shocked' by report on co-pilot
- A humbling experience
- MISSING MH370: RMAF chief denies military radar report
- MISSING MH370: Use of bomoh against Islamic teaching: Jakim
- MISSING MH370: Loud noise reported, believed linked to missing plane
- life raft
- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Tun M defends authorities handling of missing flight
- MISSING MH370: Terengganu police receive report on explosion in Marang
- MISSING MH370: Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Air Force
- Man claims he saw plane descending
- MISSING MH370: Search for missing jet covers mountainous, forest areas
- MISSING MH370: China says SAR efforts expanded to land areas More
AirAsia named Skytrax's World Best Low Cost Airline
KUALA LUMPUR -- AirAsia Bhd has been named as Skytrax's World Best Low Cost Airline for the fourth consecutive year in the recent Skytrax World Airline Survey.
AirAsia Chief Executive Officer Tan Sri Tony Fernandes said the award is great news to the carrier.
"AirAsia was also named Best Low Cost Airline - Asia, for the fourth consecutive year ceremony," said Fernandes, who received the prestigious awards at the Farnborough International Airshow in London, in a statement today.
AirAsia has flown over 150 million guests since it was established 10 years ago with a mission to democratise air travel in the region and has been operationally profitable since its inception. - Bernama