- MH370 Tragedy: 'Unidentified material' under investigation
- S. Korea Ferry incident: Body of boy who raised alarm believed found
- Obama lookalike takes it in stride
- MH370 Tragedy: MAS has settled about 96 per cent claims from Chinese families
- Firefly flight forced to turn back shortly after take off
- MH370 Tragedy: New independent international investigative team established
- MH370 Tragedy: No hesitation from Petronas to find new assets for search
- Dog attack victim doesn't want family to know ordeal
- Siberian husky crashes car into Mercedes in supermarket
- US actress Jodie Foster marries girlfriend
- Man died while trying to save a puppy
- Proton eyes China production
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot's brothers seen carry clothes and toiletries
- S'gor police bust biggest money laundering syndicate
- Search to go on, says Aussie PM More
AirAsia named Skytrax's World Best Low Cost Airline
KUALA LUMPUR -- AirAsia Bhd has been named as Skytrax's World Best Low Cost Airline for the fourth consecutive year in the recent Skytrax World Airline Survey.
AirAsia Chief Executive Officer Tan Sri Tony Fernandes said the award is great news to the carrier.
"AirAsia was also named Best Low Cost Airline - Asia, for the fourth consecutive year ceremony," said Fernandes, who received the prestigious awards at the Farnborough International Airshow in London, in a statement today.
AirAsia has flown over 150 million guests since it was established 10 years ago with a mission to democratise air travel in the region and has been operationally profitable since its inception. - Bernama