- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Man claims possible sighting of airliner
- MISSING MH370: Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- MISSING MH370: Fake passport bearers bought tickets together
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: PM: Govt will review all protocols, upgrade KLIA's security
- Kids begged father not to go
- MISSING MH370: Chinese passengers family members arrive at KLIA
- MISSING MH370 : Businessman who cancels flight shocked over missing MAS plane
- MISSING MH370: Debris near Tho Chu island not from MH370
- MISSING MH370: Hijacking not ruled out
- MISSING MH370: Search in coastal areas
- MISSING MH370: US dispatch two ships, aircraft to assist SAR operation
- MISSING MH370: Family of Texas man comforted by faith
- Chong Wei is king again More
AirAsia named Skytrax's World Best Low Cost Airline
KUALA LUMPUR -- AirAsia Bhd has been named as Skytrax's World Best Low Cost Airline for the fourth consecutive year in the recent Skytrax World Airline Survey.
AirAsia Chief Executive Officer Tan Sri Tony Fernandes said the award is great news to the carrier.
"AirAsia was also named Best Low Cost Airline - Asia, for the fourth consecutive year ceremony," said Fernandes, who received the prestigious awards at the Farnborough International Airshow in London, in a statement today.
AirAsia has flown over 150 million guests since it was established 10 years ago with a mission to democratise air travel in the region and has been operationally profitable since its inception. - Bernama