- MH370 Tragedy: US denies MH370 'cover-up'
- MH370 Tragedy: Najib raps Anwar for absurd claims
- MH370 Tragedy: 6-hour data collected by Bluefin-21 being analysed
- 'Anwar out to fool people with absurd statement'
- Commotion breaks out at Perak-JDT match
- MH370 Tragedy: First foray of mini-sub finds nothing of interest
- MH370 Tragedy: Mini-sub on second mission
- Bentong Bus Crash: Driver tested positive for drugs
- Durian odour triggers patient evacuation at Melbourne hospital
- MH370 Tragedy: Bunga Mas Enam sails off to help SAR
- MH370 Tragedy: Anwar hits out at Singapore for supporting Malaysia
- Call traced to co-pilot's phone
- UPDATE : 2 dead as S. Korea ferry with 476 passengers sinks
- MH370 Tragedy: Search enters new phase
- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane More
KUALA LUMPUR: A controversial sex blogger and his Singaporean girlfriend claimed trial in the Sessions court today to publishing a seditious photograph on Facebook.
Alvin Tan, 25, and Vivian Lee, 24, were alleged to have published a photograph with seditious tendency in their Facebook page with the caption "Selamat Berbuka Puasa (dengan Bah Kut Teh)... Wangi, Enak, menyelerakan!" with a Halal logo on the picture.
They allegedly committed the offence at 10.48pm, Kompleks Mutiara Jalan Ipoh, between July 11 and 12.
The couple then claimed trial to a second charge of uploading a photograph to cause racial enmity at the same time and place.
Alvin and Vivian also pleaded not guilty to publishing obscene photographs in their blog at the same place between 9pm on July 6 and 2am on July 7.
Sessions Court judge Murtazadi Amran denied bail to both accused and fixed Aug 23 for mention.
Deputy public prosecutors Noorin Badaruddin, Nadia Mohd Izhar and Ishak Mohd Yusoff prosecuted.
The accused were represented by counsels Chong Joo Tian, Wong Kee Them and Nur Adilah Kamarzaman.