- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Pix Gallery Day 2
- MISSING MH370: Debris near Tho Chu island not from MH370
- MISSING MH370: Search in coastal areas
- MISSING MH370: Fake passport bearers bought tickets together
- MISSING MH370: Disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Radar showed missing plane may have turned back
- MISSING MH370: Thai police target 'passport ring' in vanished flight probe
- MISSING MH370: Love and support for Capt Zaharie fills social media
- MISSING MH370: MAS to fly Chinese families to KL
- MISSING MH370 : Businessman who cancels flight shocked over missing MAS plane
- MISSING MH370: US dispatch two ships, aircraft to assist SAR operation
- MISSING MH370: Malaysia welcomes SAR assistance from other countries
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot family awaits for latest updates More
KUALA LUMPUR: A controversial sex blogger and his Singaporean girlfriend claimed trial in the Sessions court today to publishing a seditious photograph on Facebook.
Alvin Tan, 25, and Vivian Lee, 24, were alleged to have published a photograph with seditious tendency in their Facebook page with the caption "Selamat Berbuka Puasa (dengan Bah Kut Teh)... Wangi, Enak, menyelerakan!" with a Halal logo on the picture.
They allegedly committed the offence at 10.48pm, Kompleks Mutiara Jalan Ipoh, between July 11 and 12.
The couple then claimed trial to a second charge of uploading a photograph to cause racial enmity at the same time and place.
Alvin and Vivian also pleaded not guilty to publishing obscene photographs in their blog at the same place between 9pm on July 6 and 2am on July 7.
Sessions Court judge Murtazadi Amran denied bail to both accused and fixed Aug 23 for mention.
Deputy public prosecutors Noorin Badaruddin, Nadia Mohd Izhar and Ishak Mohd Yusoff prosecuted.
The accused were represented by counsels Chong Joo Tian, Wong Kee Them and Nur Adilah Kamarzaman.