- 'Fake' interpreter at Mandela event claims illness
- One million residents in Selangor, KL to face water disruption from Tuesday
- Bad weather forces emergency landing for helicopter in Bintulu
- Queen Elizabeth went nuts over nibbles, court told
- Anger over Mandela death 'picture'
- HOCKEY: Juniors come good
- Filthy, disabled children found at grim Australian incest farm
- Chong Wei cruises to victory
- PM launches new-look Proton Perdana as govt's official car
- Norway offers to fill empty Swedish prison cells
- Chinese flyby of asteroid shows space rock is "rubble"
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- Manhunt launched for bogus interpreter at Mandela’s memorial service
- Malaysia lose to Thailand, Myanmar in sepak takraw
- 3 Japanese firms keen to participate in S'pore-KL rail link project: PM More
KOTA KINABALU: Another Bornean Pygmy elephant was found dead making it 14 to date near the Gunung Rara Forest Reserve in Tawau.
Tourism, Culture and Environment minister Datuk Masidi Manjun said the task force probing the deaths recovered yet another carcass in the vicinity last night.
"This is a nightmare to me because here we are trying our best to preserve and protect the elephant but there are those who do not see what we are doing."
Masidi said this after launching a Japanese Food Fair at 1Borneo near here today.