- MH370 Tragedy: Authorities hope to deploy more AUVs: Hishammuddin
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Transcript shows ferry captain delayed evacuation
- 'Johor won't budge on Friendship Bridge'
- MH370 Tragedy: Bluefin-21 completes 6th mission, 7th mission commences
- Karpal Singh's Death: Pix gallery
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Captain, crew members arrested
- MH370 Tragedy: Drone diving to record level in plane search
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Captain says evacuation delayed for safety
- MH370 Tragedy: Search to be most costly ever at US$100mil: analysts
- Karpal Singh's Death: Liong Sik describes Karpal as a cheeky student
- Karpal Singh's Death: Bukit Gelugor MP killed in crash, son injured
- Karpal Singh's Death: "I told him to only go back this morning", says Gobind
- UPDATE: 6 dead, 9 missing in avalanche on Everest More
PRAI: A factory technician succumbed to injuries on Tuesday night after sustaining extensive burns to his body in a fire at an oleochemicals factory at the Prai Industrial Estate recently.
It was learnt that Jamalludin Ismail, 39, of Sungai Bakap, died at the Seberang Jaya Hospital at 9pm on Tuesday after sustaining 50 per cent burns throughout his body.
The Monday morning fire broke out after an explosion took palce in a storage unit of a four-storey factory which produced vegetable-based stearates used in plastics, rubber, pharmaceutical, food and cosmetics industries.
Factory technician Roslan Othman, 40, died on the scene, while three others are still recovering at the Seberang Jaya Hospital.
Fire and Rescue Department officials ruled out foul play and initial investigations had revealed that the explosion might have been a result from a certain chemical reaction with a metal element.