- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Fake passport bearers bought tickets together
- MISSING MH370: Debris near Tho Chu island not from MH370
- MISSING MH370: Search in coastal areas
- MISSING MH370: Pix Gallery Day 2
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Thai police target 'passport ring' in vanished flight probe
- MISSING MH370: Radar showed missing plane may have turned back
- MISSING MH370: MAS to fly Chinese families to KL
- MISSING MH370: Love and support for Capt Zaharie fills social media
- MISSING MH370 : Businessman who cancels flight shocked over missing MAS plane
- MISSING MH370: Disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters
- MISSING MH370: PM: Govt will review all protocols, upgrade KLIA's security
- MISSING MH370: US dispatch two ships, aircraft to assist SAR operation
- MISSING MH370: Malaysia welcomes SAR assistance from other countries More
PRAI: A factory technician succumbed to injuries on Tuesday night after sustaining extensive burns to his body in a fire at an oleochemicals factory at the Prai Industrial Estate recently.
It was learnt that Jamalludin Ismail, 39, of Sungai Bakap, died at the Seberang Jaya Hospital at 9pm on Tuesday after sustaining 50 per cent burns throughout his body.
The Monday morning fire broke out after an explosion took palce in a storage unit of a four-storey factory which produced vegetable-based stearates used in plastics, rubber, pharmaceutical, food and cosmetics industries.
Factory technician Roslan Othman, 40, died on the scene, while three others are still recovering at the Seberang Jaya Hospital.
Fire and Rescue Department officials ruled out foul play and initial investigations had revealed that the explosion might have been a result from a certain chemical reaction with a metal element.