- 3 Lamborghinis up in flames
- Two killed in six-vehicle pile up near Senawang
- Football: 2014 World Cup team-by-team guide
- World Cup draw 2014: Spain kick off with Dutch rematch, England handed tough
- World Cup draw 2014: Boateng brothers to square off again in Brazil
- World Cup draw 2014: Brazil will host "Cup of Cups" - Brazil president
- World Cup draw 2014: Homage to Mandela at World Cup draw
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- Flood relief boat capsized, six passengers escape death
- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- Anwar's creepy cameo
- FATAL CRASH
- MKN urged to acquire contingency assets that matches needs
- Death of Mandela: Mandela a leader I admire most: Dr M
- Adopt affordability based payment mechanism: Umno Kelantan More
PRAI: A factory technician succumbed to injuries on Tuesday night after sustaining extensive burns to his body in a fire at an oleochemicals factory at the Prai Industrial Estate recently.
It was learnt that Jamalludin Ismail, 39, of Sungai Bakap, died at the Seberang Jaya Hospital at 9pm on Tuesday after sustaining 50 per cent burns throughout his body.
The Monday morning fire broke out after an explosion took palce in a storage unit of a four-storey factory which produced vegetable-based stearates used in plastics, rubber, pharmaceutical, food and cosmetics industries.
Factory technician Roslan Othman, 40, died on the scene, while three others are still recovering at the Seberang Jaya Hospital.
Fire and Rescue Department officials ruled out foul play and initial investigations had revealed that the explosion might have been a result from a certain chemical reaction with a metal element.