- Saiful Bukhari marries TV3 personality Nik Suryani Megat Deraman
- M'sian couple on Aussie rich list
- Vintage Apple computer auctioned off for $668,000
- BN did not steal victory in GE13 - Najib
- 'Only two solutions to avert disaster'
- PKR to file Balik Pulau petition
- Mom stabs 2-year old girl in head with scissors during tiff with hubby
- Suspected rebels injure India ruling party leaders
- FA Cup premier league results
- Malaysia targets 28 million foreign tourists next year - Nazri
- Google eyes Waze as Facebook targets hot Web maps property
- Obama sees terror threat reduced to pre-9/11 level
- University lecturers to boost English in schools
- Thousands run final mile of Boston Marathon
- Felda settlers stage protest More
BUTTERWORTH: Parti Keadilan Rakyat (PKR) advisor, Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim today confirmed contesting in his Permatang Pauh constituency at the next General Election.
Speaking at a Hari Raya Aidilfitri open house at the Guar Perahu PKR Service Centre here, he said,” There’s no confirmation of who's going to contest in which state assembly or parliament seat, except for my confirmed contesting in Permatang Pauh."