- 'Fake' interpreter at Mandela event claims illness
- One million residents in Selangor, KL to face water disruption from Tuesday
- Bad weather forces emergency landing for helicopter in Bintulu
- Queen Elizabeth went nuts over nibbles, court told
- Anger over Mandela death 'picture'
- Filthy, disabled children found at grim Australian incest farm
- HOCKEY: Juniors come good
- 3 Japanese firms keen to participate in S'pore-KL rail link project: PM
- 39 dead from plague in Madagascar: government
- Chinese flyby of asteroid shows space rock is "rubble"
- Norway offers to fill empty Swedish prison cells
- Malaysia lose to Thailand, Myanmar in sepak takraw
- Chong Wei cruises to victory
- PM launches new-look Proton Perdana as govt's official car
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating More
BUTTERWORTH: Parti Keadilan Rakyat (PKR) advisor, Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim today confirmed contesting in his Permatang Pauh constituency at the next General Election.
Speaking at a Hari Raya Aidilfitri open house at the Guar Perahu PKR Service Centre here, he said,” There’s no confirmation of who's going to contest in which state assembly or parliament seat, except for my confirmed contesting in Permatang Pauh."