- Karpal Singh's Death: Bukit Gelugor MP killed in crash, son injured
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- Karpal Singh's Death: "I told him to only go back this morning", says Gobind
- Tun M: Why keep the Causeway?
- Karpal Singh's Death: PM extends his condolences to family members
- Latest: More than 300 people missing after South Korea ferry sinks
- 54-year-old man first M'sian to die from MERS
- MH370 Tragedy: US denies MH370 'cover-up'
- MH370 Tragedy: Anwar hits out at Singapore for supporting Malaysia
- Karpal Singh's Death: " Penang had lost a son," says Lim Guan Eng
- Karpal Singh's Death: Tributes pour in
- Karpal Singh's Death: Mukhriz extends his heartfelt condolences
- MH370 Tragedy: uFly fires flight simulator who appeared on CNN
- MH370 Tragedy: Robot sub makes first complete search
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Fears grow for hundreds missing More
APC Adnan armoured vehicle used in Ops Daulat star at Armed Forces Open Day
LAHAD DATU: Armoured Personnel Carrier (APC Adnan) variants equipped with either 20mm cannon one man turret or two turret mounted 7.62mm machine guns and deployed during Ops Daulat were the main attraction at the Armed Forces Open Day held at Felda Sahabat today.
APC Adnan, the Malaysian Army’s formidable armoured vehicle that was deployed throughout Ops Daulat was put on display for public viewing.
Captain Bukhairy Bakar from Battalion 7 of the Royal Regiment Rangers said the armoured vehicles were used to carry out attacks from a distance of seven kilometres.
Bukhairy who was tasked to handle an APC Adnan during Ops Daulat was stationed beside the vehicle to brief visitors of its functions.
Other assets on display were Royal Malaysian Air Force Nuri Helicopters,A gusta Wesland Loh Helicopters, Hawk, APC Condor, Mortar, Artillery and Snipers.
Visitors were treated to a mock armed combat and various demonstrations carried out by Armed Forces personnel who had taken part in Ops Daulat.
A survey by Bernama saw visitors, especially the younger generation, curious to try out such equipment while some took the opportunity to take pictures with armoured vehicles and Armed Forces personnel. -- BERNAMA