- GST implementation to add up to RM27b to Malaysia's income
- ‘Opposition chaos agenda’ claim
- Youth slashed to death at karaoke centre
- Saiful, Nik Suryani to tie the knot
- Mourinho will win Chelsea the title
- TNB: Beware of imposters
- Cops refute Guan Eng's inaction claim
- Khairy set on 'breaking down walls'
- Flesh-eating disease victim gets prosthetic hands
- MCA: Unwise not to join cabinet
- Mother of Delhi gang-rape victim pleads for justice: report
- Arsenal eye unsettled Rooney
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader
- Candice Glover wins 'American Idol'
- WEEKEND WATCH: Heartwarming teacher tales More
KAMPAR: An assistant bus driver has been killed after he was knocked down by a trailer.
In the 3am incident today, the assistant driver was said to have alighted from his bus to check on the severity of the vehicle after it collided with another lorry.
Police spokesman said an oncoming vehicle then mowed down the assistant driver.