- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- Karpal Singh's Death: Tiger of Jelutong’s lust for political trailblazing
- Karpal Singh's Death: "I told him to only go back this morning", says Gobind
- Karpal Singh's Death: Bukit Gelugor MP killed in crash, son injured
- Paloh assemblyman, son injured, wife killed in accident
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Pix gallery day 2
- MH370 Tragedy: Approach may be reviewed if no concrete evidence: Hishammuddin
- Karpal Singh's Death: Tributes pour in
- Karpal Singh's Death: He was St Xavier's Institution most illustrious son
- Plane may be intact on seafloor, says expert
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- Karpal Singh's Death: Coffee with less sugar, Karpal's favourite - Shop owner
- Karpal Singh's Death: Karpal's residence filled with mourners
- MH370 Tragedy: US denies MH370 'cover-up'
- Karpal Singh's Death: Karpal's body arrives in Penang residence More
Avril, Jessie J to perform in Malaysia next year
KUALA LUMPUR: Avril Lavigne will be back to perform at Stadium Merdeka on Feb 18, Saturday (8.30pm) as part of her The Avril Lavigne Black Star Concert series, while Jessie J Live in Malaysia will take place on March 16 (Friday) at Surf Beach, Sunway Lagoon (8.30pm).
Jessie J Live In Malaysia and Avril Lavigne Black Star Concert Live In Malaysia are both presented by Tunetalk and brought to you JS Concert Productions.
Avril broke onto the music scene at the age of 17 with her debut album Let Go. That album also made Lavigne the youngest female soloist to reach No. 1 in the UK, and was certified four-times platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America.
Her latest and fourth studio album, Goodbye Lullaby, was released in March 2011. It gave Lavigne her fourth top 10 album on the U.S. Billboard 200 chart.
Lavigne branched out from recording music, pursuing careers in feature film acting and designing clothes and perfumes. She voiced a character in the animated film, Over the Hedge, in 2006. That same year, she made her on-screen feature film debut in Fast Food Nation.
In 2008, Lavigne introduced her clothing line, Abbey Dawn, and in 2009, she released her first perfume, Black Star, which was followed by her second perfume, Forbidden Rose, in 2010 and her third perfume, Wild Rose, in 2011.
In July 2006, Lavigne married her boyfriend of two years, Deryck Whibley, lead singer and guitarist for Sum 41. The marriage lasted a little over three years, and in October 2009, Lavigne filed for divorce.
Jessie, known for her hit song Price Tag, captured the attention of million with its catchy phrase hook “Its all about the money, money, money” that made her a global star.
She began her career as a songwriter for artists including Chris Brown and Miley Cyrus. Her debut single, Do It Like a Dude, was released in November 2010 and peaked at number two on the UK Singles Charts.
On Feb 25 her debut album, Who You Are, was released. It charted into the top 10 in a number of countries and reached number 11 in the United States.
Jessie recently announced that she will be one of four coaches for new BBC program,The Voice UK . British soul singer Adele has, however, praised Jessie J's vocal abilities: “I think her voice is illegal. The things she can do with her voice are criminal.”
Tickets to Avril Lavigne Black Star Concert Live In Malaysia, are available at Rock Corner KLCC, Subang Parade, The Gardens, Midvalley Megamall, The Curve; Victoria Music Centre and The Guitar Store outlets and is priced at RM 298 (Tune Talk Zone), RM198 (Rock Zone) and RM 98 (Regular) with 20 per cent discount available until January 31.
Tickets to Jessie J Live In Malaysia are available at the above locations. They are set at RM 298 (Tune Talk Zone), RM198 (Party Zone) and RM 98 (Regular) with 20 per cent discount available until Feb 15.
For enquiries please call Ticketpro hotline at 03-78807999 or get your tickets online at www.ticketpro.com.my
Visit www.jsconcert.com and https://www.facebook.com/JSConcertProductions for more concerts information