- MH192: Bangalore bound flight made an air turn-back
- MH192 Update: Aircraft lands safely at KLIA
- MH192: Passengers express relief and gratitude to heroic pilot
- MH370 Tragedy: NOK committee to set date for 'no survivors' announcement
- Karpal Singh's Death: The Tiger is finally put to rest
- Karpal Singh's Death: Nawawi apologises to Karpal's family
- MH192: MAS given 2 days to furnish cabinet with report
- UPDATE:12 students lost in Bako National Park found, 1 dead
- S.Korea ferry incident: More bodies from ship; transcript reveals wavering
- MISSING MH370: Debris found at Straits of Malacca
- MH192: Police to look into elements of sabotage
- MH370 Tragedy: Police have recorded statements from 260 people
- Tour bus tragedy updates : UK tourist identified as victim
- Three dead in 4-car accident in Klang
- GOOGLE: Malaysia’s Top 10 Trending Searches on Google More
KUALA LUMPUR: Azah Aziz, wife of Royal Professor Ungku Aziz and mother of Bank Negara Governor Tan Sri Zeti Akhtar Aziz, passed away today. She was 84.
According to a close family member, Azah passed away due to old age and a stroke at about 10am.
Her remains were buried at the Bukit Kiara Muslim cemetery, here, after Asar prayers.
Among those present at the funeral were former prime minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad and his wife Tun Dr Siti Hasmah Mohd Ali, Azah's family members and close friends.
Earlier, Azah's remains were taken to Masjid Saidina Abu Bakar As-Sidiq in Bangsar for prayers. BERNAMA