- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- Karpal Singh's Death: Tiger of Jelutong’s lust for political trailblazing
- Karpal Singh's Death: "I told him to only go back this morning", says Gobind
- Paloh assemblyman, son injured, wife killed in accident
- Karpal Singh's Death: Bukit Gelugor MP killed in crash, son injured
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Pix gallery day 2
- MH370 Tragedy: Approach may be reviewed if no concrete evidence: Hishammuddin
- Karpal Singh's Death: Tributes pour in
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- Karpal Singh's Death: He was St Xavier's Institution most illustrious son
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Death toll rises, hopes fade for hundreds missing
- Plane may be intact on seafloor, says expert
- Karpal Singh's Death: Coffee with less sugar, Karpal's favourite - Shop owner
- Karpal Singh's Death: Karpal's residence filled with mourners
- Son told him not to go More
Badan Warisan Malaysia calls National Heritage Awards 2012/13 entries
Badan Warisan Malaysia is calling for entries for the National Heritage Awards Year 2012/2013.
The National Heritage Awards was first established as the 1999 Awards for Conservation and Heritage Development.
It aims to recognise the conservation efforts, contributions and achievement of professionals, academics, government and building owners to stimulate interest in the conservation and preservation of Malaysia’s built heritage.
The awards are organised and managed by Badan Warisan Malaysia (Heritage of Malaysia Trust), a tax exempt charity set up in 1983 to promote the preservation and conservation in Malaysia’s built heritage.
This year, the nominations will be considered in the following categories — Restoration and Conservation with Adaptive Re-Use.
The closing date for submission is noon on Friday, Nov 30, 2012.
For details on the awards, please visit www.badanwarisan.org.my or call 03-2144 9273.