- 3 Lamborghinis up in flames
- Anwar's creepy cameo
- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- Man sorry for assault on wife
- Death of Mandela: Mandela a leader I admire most: Dr M
- Death of Mandela: Passing of a great leader
- Flood relief boat capsized, six passengers escape death
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- Floods fail to deter couple
- Two killed in six-vehicle pile up near Senawang
- 'Cult followers may be out for more hits'
- FLOOD : Kemaman residents say this is the worst
- FLOOD: Flood victims at relief centres exceed 50,000
- Tribute to King of Thailand
- Return of the archer More
Badan Warisan Malaysia calls National Heritage Awards 2012/13 entries
Badan Warisan Malaysia is calling for entries for the National Heritage Awards Year 2012/2013.
The National Heritage Awards was first established as the 1999 Awards for Conservation and Heritage Development.
It aims to recognise the conservation efforts, contributions and achievement of professionals, academics, government and building owners to stimulate interest in the conservation and preservation of Malaysia’s built heritage.
The awards are organised and managed by Badan Warisan Malaysia (Heritage of Malaysia Trust), a tax exempt charity set up in 1983 to promote the preservation and conservation in Malaysia’s built heritage.
This year, the nominations will be considered in the following categories — Restoration and Conservation with Adaptive Re-Use.
The closing date for submission is noon on Friday, Nov 30, 2012.
For details on the awards, please visit www.badanwarisan.org.my or call 03-2144 9273.