- Perodua offers more affordable, quality cars
- There is a need to rewrite Malaysian history - Tun Mahathir
- 'CCTV images may yield clue on hawker's fate'
- Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan faces baby sex test inquiry
- Japan experts mull rules on chimeric embryos
- Lahad Datu police still investigating teen's abduction claim
- Police seeks killer who knifed 54-year-old man in Jalan Imbi
- Agong launches RM 600 million MSU campus
- New Zealand boy, 11, fathers child to woman, 36
- Tests find no trace of body tissue from wreckage
- Teen country singer Bradbery captures ’The Voice’ season crown
- Cops seize fake firearms
- Justin Bieber in traffic accident in Los Angeles
- Clearing up the wreckage
- Dating site for broody singles launches in Denmark More
Bakti prepares 39,040 Raya goodies for security forces
KUALA LUMPUR: The Welfare Association of Wives of Ministers and Deputy Ministers (Bakti) has prepared 39,040 packs of Hari Raya goodies worth RM370,880 to be distributed to security forces personnel.
One of the sponsors is Dewina Food Industries Sdn Bhd, which also provides beef rendang, anchovies in chili paste, satay and nasi impit.