- Saiful Bukhari marries TV3 personality Nik Suryani Megat Deraman
- M'sian couple on Aussie rich list
- 'Only two solutions to avert disaster'
- PKR to file Balik Pulau petition
- Vintage Apple computer auctioned off for $668,000
- 20 ancient tombs unearthed near China's 3 Gorges reservoir
- Mom stabs 2-year old girl in head with scissors during tiff with hubby
- Suspected rebels injure India ruling party leaders
- FA Cup premier league results
- UK police question alleged soldier killer's friend
- Malaysia targets 28 million foreign tourists next year - Nazri
- Google eyes Waze as Facebook targets hot Web maps property
- University lecturers to boost English in schools
- BN did not steal victory in GE13 - Najib
- Rosberg puts Mercedes on pole position for Monaco GP More
MERGONG: A 27-year-old Bangladeshi contruction worker identified as Delowar Hussain Nurul Islam died on the spot after a beam of a crane broke resulting in the cement bucket it was carrying to fall on the worker.
The incident took place at about 2.30pm at a construction site of double story houses in Taman Seri Indah, Mergong, Kedah today.