- Police classify death of man in lock-up as murder
- 18 protestors detain for ignoring police orders to disperse
- 'Opposition reps are anarchists': Tunku Aziz
- Police deny photo of Adam Adli being handcuffed was taken at the Jinjang police station
- Public advised not to visit places with leptospirosis cases
- Atheists are good if they do good, Pope Francis says
- Britain calls emergency meeting after man killed in London
- PKR may postpone party election this November
- Three people killed in road accident
- RON97 price down by 20 sen
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader
- Officials: Suspect lunged at FBI agent with knife
- Toddler drowns in pail of water
- Police: 1 dead, 2 injured in attack in London
- Facebook joins Web freedom group More
PETALING JAYA: Spastic Children's Association of Selangor & Federal Territory president Datuk Lam Peng Chong celebrated his 82nd lunar birthday at the Chinese Assembly Hall here.
The reception dinner was also aimed at raising funds for the association's redevelopment programme.
Guests were entertained by songs, dances and percussion performances.