- Lamborghini owners lodged report on evening of crash
- New PTPTN rules soon
- Moyes driving us mad!
- Half-naked body of girl found by roadside
- Josiah Ng out of intensive care, stable
- Islam to be religion of federation, says Najib
- 3 Lamborghinis up in flames
- Three Lamborghinis go up in flames in pile-up
- 2013 SEA GAMES: Malaysia wins first gold from Wushu
- Stiff Everton test for Gunners
- FLOOD: Victims in Dungun use tents at relief centres
- Football: Manchester United suffer another home defeat
- PM, sultan to open bridge today
- FLOOD: Worsening situation in Pahang, Terengganu
- A party determined to transform More
Body of 18-year old girl found in a drain in Bandar Puchong
PUCHONG: The body of an 18-year-old girl was found lying face down in a drain near a football field in Jalan Tiong 7, Bandar Puchong, here today.
Subang Jaya police chief Assistant Commissioner Yahaya Ramli said a
passerby found the body and called the police at 6.50pm.
"We have identified the identity as Parhwine Lucia Mejia Kaur from Taman Baru Batu 18, here."
"We also found her belongings scattered near her body."
"Initial investigations also revealed that there was a cut on the
front side of her neck," he said.
The body was sent to Serdang Hospital and the case is being investigated for murder.