- MH370 Tragedy: 'Unidentified material' under investigation
- MH370 Tragedy: MAS has settled about 96 per cent claims from Chinese families
- Obama lookalike takes it in stride
- S. Korea Ferry incident: Body of boy who raised alarm believed found
- MH370 Tragedy: No hesitation from Petronas to find new assets for search
- MH370 Tragedy: New independent international investigative team established
- US actress Jodie Foster marries girlfriend
- Firefly flight forced to turn back shortly after take off
- Siberian husky crashes car into Mercedes in supermarket
- MH370 Tragedy: Malaysia, Australia vow to keep searching
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot's brothers seen carry clothes and toiletries
- Proton eyes China production
- Nintendo forecasts net loss, slashes Wii U sales target
- MH370 Tragedy: ROV to replace AUV?
- BMW launches 420i coupe More
Body of 18-year old girl found in a drain in Bandar Puchong
PUCHONG: The body of an 18-year-old girl was found lying face down in a drain near a football field in Jalan Tiong 7, Bandar Puchong, here today.
Subang Jaya police chief Assistant Commissioner Yahaya Ramli said a
passerby found the body and called the police at 6.50pm.
"We have identified the identity as Parhwine Lucia Mejia Kaur from Taman Baru Batu 18, here."
"We also found her belongings scattered near her body."
"Initial investigations also revealed that there was a cut on the
front side of her neck," he said.
The body was sent to Serdang Hospital and the case is being investigated for murder.