- BANTING MURDERS: N. Pathmanabhan, three farm hands gets death
- Police classify death of man in lock-up as murder
- British soldier hacked to death by Muslim terrorist
- RON97 price down by 20 sen
- S. Korean girl killed by suicide jumper
- 18 protestors detain for ignoring police orders to disperse
- KL vehicle number plates to start with W, ends with A
- 'Opposition reps are anarchists': Tunku Aziz
- IGP: Zero tolerance for street crimes
- Moyes is the real deal
- Immigrations Dept keeping watchful eye over foreigners
- Apek back in the dock
- US soldier accused of secretly taping naked women
- Public advised not to visit places with leptospirosis cases
- Police deny photo of Adam Adli being handcuffed was taken at the Jinjang police station More
GEORGE TOWN: The body of Khoo Boo Soo, a Muslim convert, was taken by state Islamic Religious Affairs officials from the Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi funeral parlour here at 1.40am today.
The body had been placed in the funeral parlour for the past three days for his family and friends to pay their last respects.
Boo Soo's brother, who declined to be named, confirmed that the body was handed over to Muslim authorities without incident.
Boo Soo, 55, was then laid to rest according to Muslim rites in Kampung Dodol in Jalan Perak after Subuh prayers at about 6am.