- New PTPTN rules soon
- Lamborghini owners lodged report on evening of crash
- Moyes driving us mad!
- Half-naked body of girl found by roadside
- Josiah Ng out of intensive care, stable
- Islam to be religion of federation, says Najib
- 3 Lamborghinis up in flames
- Murder of 3 sisters: Mother pleas for stop on rumours
- Three Lamborghinis go up in flames in pile-up
- 2013 SEA GAMES: Malaysia wins first gold from Wushu
- Stiff Everton test for Gunners
- PM, sultan to open bridge today
- FLOOD: Victims in Dungun use tents at relief centres
- Football: Manchester United suffer another home defeat
- FLOOD: Worsening situation in Pahang, Terengganu More
KANDAHAR, Afghanistan: Afghan police say a bomb has exploded in a cemetery in the southern Afghan city of Lashkar Gah, killing two men whose brother is a lawmaker for Helmand province.
Provincial Deputy Police Chief Ghulam Rabbani says the bomb was buried near the grave of a relative of parliamentarian Abdulwadood Popal, who was not present. A number of his family members had gone to the cemetery to pay their respects after morning prayers for the Eid al-Fitr holiday that marks the end of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan.
Rabbani says another seven members of the family were wounded in Sunday’s blast. -- AP