- 3 Lamborghinis up in flames
- Anwar's creepy cameo
- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- Man sorry for assault on wife
- Two killed in six-vehicle pile up near Senawang
- Death of Mandela: Mandela a leader I admire most: Dr M
- Flood relief boat capsized, six passengers escape death
- Death of Mandela: Passing of a great leader
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- Floods fail to deter couple
- 'Cult followers may be out for more hits'
- FLOOD : Kemaman residents say this is the worst
- FLOOD: Flood victims at relief centres exceed 50,000
- Tribute to King of Thailand
- Return of the archer More
KUALA TERENGGANU: A three year-old boy is in a coma believed to have been abused by his mother's boyfriend in Kampung Tualang, Manir, near here last night.
Mohd Danish Aiman Abdullah was slapped by the suspect, 31, at 9pm after a misunderstanding with his mother Norisah Kassim, 22 at the suspect's family house.
Panicked on seeing that Danish was unconscious, Norisah rushed him to Nur Zahirah Hospital and was admitted to the intensive care unit (ICU).
It is understood that Norisah and Danish's father are in a divorce process and they had been staying at the suspect's house for the last three months.
Terengganu CID chief ACP K. Manoharan when contacted confirmed receiving a police report on the case.
He said police are hunting for the unemployed suspect who is believed to have gone into hiding.
The case is being investigated under Section 31 (1)(a) of Child Act 2001. -- BERNAMA