- MH370 Tragedy: US denies MH370 'cover-up'
- MH370 Tragedy: Najib raps Anwar for absurd claims
- MH370 Tragedy: Anwar hits out at Singapore for supporting Malaysia
- Latest: More than 300 people missing after South Korea ferry sinks
- MH370 Tragedy: 6-hour data collected by Bluefin-21 being analysed
- MH370 Tragedy: Mini-sub on second mission
- 'Anwar out to fool people with absurd statement'
- Commotion breaks out at Perak-JDT match
- MH370 Tragedy: Mini-sub aborts again
- Durian odour triggers patient evacuation at Melbourne hospital
- Bentong Bus Crash: Driver tested positive for drugs
- MH370 Tragedy: First foray of mini-sub finds nothing of interest
- MH370 Tragedy: Bunga Mas Enam sails off to help SAR
- Call traced to co-pilot's phone
- UPDATE : 2 dead as S. Korea ferry with 476 passengers sinks More
SHAH ALAM: A 26-year old bride-to-be was killed in a crash at the signalised intersection at Jalan Montfort, Section 13 here this afternoon.
In the 4.30pm incident, Nadia Syazwani Zahari was driving from Batu Tiga towards TTDI Jaya in her Perodua Kancil when her car was rammed by an Audi A4.
She suffered serious body injuries and died at the scene while the other driver escaped unscathed.
Her fiance, Shafiq Khairy Mohd Shariff, 26, rushed to the scene after he received a call notifying him of the accident.
"Nadia works as a part time photographer and was on her way to a photo shoot at Bukit Jelutong.
"Her client told me about the accident after she failed to show up for her appointment," he said at the site.
The couple met two years ago while they were studying at Universiti Selangor (Unisel) and became engaged in August last year.
"We were supposed to get married this October," he said.
The victim's sister-in-law Hanis Shafinaz, 34, said Nadia was the only girl in her family of four siblings and was also the youngest.
"Nadia had just completed her studies in graphics and was about to attend her graduation," she said at the scene.