- Riot in Singapore's Little India
- Cars burnt as workers riot in Singapore's Little India
- 5 Indian nationals killed in crash
- New PTPTN rules soon
- Murder of 3 sisters: Mother pleas for stop on rumours
- Boat with 13 commandos feared capsized
- Josiah Ng out of intensive care, stable
- Lamborghini owners lodged report on evening of crash
- Former RMAF chief Mohamed Ngah dies
- New Miss France says proud of 'cosmopolitan' country
- The real Bonnie and Clyde
- 'No place for Shia'
- 5 killed in crash
- Malaysia-Brunei bridge opens
- Islam to be religion of federation, says Najib More
NEW DELHI: A bus carrying dozens of Hindu pilgrims home from a shrine plunged off a bridge in central India and 32 passengers have been killed.
Police say more than 20 people are being treated in a Maharashtra state hospital for injuries.
The bus, run by a private tour company, fell from the bridge in Osmanabad district before dawn Saturday as it was returning from a temple to the city of Hyderabad.
Authorities are working to identify the victims and determine the cause of the accident. -- AP