- Saiful Bukhari marries TV3 personality Nik Suryani Megat Deraman
- 20 ancient tombs unearthed near China's 3 Gorges reservoir
- 'Gerakan should go back to its basics'
- M'sian couple on Aussie rich list
- Uphold Constitution, says PM
- Introduction of SOSMA to replace ISA draws mixed reaction from law practitioners
- 'Only two solutions to avert disaster'
- PKR to file Balik Pulau petition
- 'Anwar using Red Bean Army to incite hatred'
- Mom stabs 2-year old girl in head with scissors during tiff with hubby
- Vintage Apple computer auctioned off for $668,000
- 'Umno to head Penang BN if Gerakan, MCA decline'
- 260,000 jobs by year-end
- University lecturers to boost English in schools
- Rosberg puts Mercedes on pole position for Monaco GP More
Call to act against Felda settlers, staff who oppose govt
KANGAR: About 300 residents at Felda Chuping near here staged a gathering today to voice their protest against Felda settlers and staff who opposed the government.
Some of them carried banners and placards, written with words calling the government to take action against the settlers and employees concerned.