- 3 Lamborghinis up in flames
- Two killed in six-vehicle pile up near Senawang
- Three Lamborghinis go up in flames in pile-up
- East coast may be hit by second flood wave
- Football: 2014 World Cup team-by-team guide
- World Cup draw 2014: Spain kick off with Dutch rematch, England handed tough
- Soi Lek's son up for MCA veep post
- 'Make Sunni Islam official religion'
- World Cup draw 2014: Brazil will host "Cup of Cups" - Brazil president
- Xbox One makes hot debut as console war revs up
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- Flood relief boat capsized, six passengers escape death
- 'Extend AP system to 2020 to help Bumis'
- World Cup draw 2014: Boateng brothers to square off again in Brazil More
MONTREAL: Porn actor Luka Rocco Magnotta, dubbed “the Canadian Psycho,” landed late Monday at a Montreal airport after being extradited from Germany, police said.
He arrived on board a Canadian military plane. Magnotta is accused of slaying and dismembering a Chinese student in Montreal last month, before fleeing to Europe.
A convoy of police vehicles left Mirabel airport, the city’s second air hub which does not usually handle passenger traffic, shortly after 7:00 pm (2300 GMT).
Police spokesman Ian Lafreniere did not immediately say where Magnotta would be held.
Magnotta had been accompanied back to Canada by six Montreal police officers who are leading the inquiry into the killing and dismemberment of Chinese student Lin Jun.
Canada had called for Magnotta’s extradition after he was arrested in a cybercafe in Berlin on June 4, after being on the run for 10 days.
Officials here say Toronto-born Magnotta will face charges of first degree murder, committing indignities to a body, publishing and mailing obscene material and criminally harassing Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and other members of parliament.
He faces life imprisonment if convicted. AFP