- 3 Lamborghinis up in flames
- Anwar's creepy cameo
- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- Man sorry for assault on wife
- Death of Mandela: Mandela a leader I admire most: Dr M
- Death of Mandela: Passing of a great leader
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- Flood relief boat capsized, six passengers escape death
- Floods fail to deter couple
- 'Cult followers may be out for more hits'
- FLOOD: Flood victims at relief centres exceed 50,000
- FLOOD : Kemaman residents say this is the worst
- Tribute to King of Thailand
- PM's speech inspirational, motivating'
- Return of the archer More
Car on fire causes massive crawl on Penang Bridge
George Town: Traffic on the Penang Bridge heading to Seberang Perai ground to a crawl for almost two hours from 1.15pm today when a car caught fire.
A Fire brigade spokesman said the car was believed to have caught fire due to an engine problem.
However, he said a team of firemen from the Jalan Perak Fire Station managed to control the fire from spreading to other vehicles on the bridge within 10
"Although the car was 100 percent destroyed, the driver was lucky to get out of the vehicle in time. Right now, we were still investigating the
actual cause of the fire," he told reporters here.
Meanwhile, Penang traffic police chief DSP Abdul Rahim Md Din, when contacted, confirmed that they had received a report on the incident. -- Bernama