- MISSING MH370: Timeline of flight MH370
- MISSING MH370: Loud noise reported, believed linked to missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Search for missing jet covers mountainous, forest areas
- MISSING MH370: Aviation expert suggest 6 reasons for disappearance
- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Man claims possible sighting of airliner
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Raja Bomoh arrives to help find missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Military says missing jet changed course
- MISSING MH370: Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- MISSING MH370: Unlikely to be terrorist event: Interpol head
- MISSING MH370: Family members of passengers coping well with situation
- MISSING MH370: Chinese film stunt man on missing flight
- MISSING FLIGHT MH370: May the truth surface soon
- MISSING MH370: Airline probing report 2 visited cockpit in 2011 More
SANTIAGO, Chile : Forty years after the death of Chilean poet Pablo Neruda, a judge has issued an order for police to find the man who prosecutors allege may have poisoned him.
Neruda’s death was attributed at the time to prostate cancer but the case’s plaintiff lawyer, Eduardo Contreras, says there is new evidence showing he was likely murdered by agents of dictator Augusto Pinochet.
Contreras said the doctor who originally testified that he was with Neruda at the time of his death in 1973 is now saying there was another doctor named Price with the poet.
But Price did not appear in any of the hospital’s records as a treating doctor. Moreover his description matches Michael Townley, the CIA double agent who worked with Chilean secret police under Pinochet.
Townley was taken into the U.S. witness protection program after admitting to killing prominent Pinochet critics in Washington and Buenos Aires.--AP