- Perodua offers more affordable, quality cars
- There is a need to rewrite Malaysian history - Tun Mahathir
- 'CCTV images may yield clue on hawker's fate'
- Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan faces baby sex test inquiry
- Japan experts mull rules on chimeric embryos
- Lahad Datu police still investigating teen's abduction claim
- Police seeks killer who knifed 54-year-old man in Jalan Imbi
- Agong launches RM 600 million MSU campus
- New Zealand boy, 11, fathers child to woman, 36
- Justin Bieber in traffic accident in Los Angeles
- Cops seize fake firearms
- Clearing up the wreckage
- Dating site for broody singles launches in Denmark
- Teen country singer Bradbery captures ’The Voice’ season crown
- EAT WELL: Salty signals More
ConocoPhillips plans to make additional US$5b investment in Malaysia
NEW YORK: At least two major American companies have expressed their interest to Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak to make additional investments in Malaysia, thus attesting their continued confidence in the government's efforts to create a positive environment for investors.
ConocoPhillips, the US' third largest integrated energy company and fifth largest refiner in the world, may make an additional US$5 billion investment for their operations offshore Sabah which will see a production of 300,000 barrels of oil a day by 2016.